Job Type: Full Time
Beachley is seeking a motivated candidate to join our company. The CNC Programmer is primarily focused on developing production drawings, programming for the CNC, and troubleshooting for production. This position analyzes, designs and develops tooling and process elements for the manufacturing of commercial banquettes and furniture.
- Prepare design sketches and specifications on major features of new projects and parts. Prepare or direct the preparation of layouts, assembly drawings, bills of material, other necessary drawings, and other data as applicable for completion of projects.
- Develop work instructions to support assembly of new product and changes to existing product.
- Transfer design changes that effect existing parts, including the modification of tooling and fixtures.
- Cut listing and programming components for shop production.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight timelines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be self-starting and self-directing with limited supervision.
- Strong communication skills – listening, verbal, written and presentation.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Education & Experience
- Familiarity with a furniture, millwork and/or cabinet construction work setting
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Cabinet Vision a must
- Proficiency in Mastercam or Alphacam a plus
Beachley offers a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, and eye insurance, a 401(k) plan with a 4% company match, as well as Holiday and Vacation Pay. Salary will be based upon experience.
To apply, email a resume to Mandy Fiery at email@example.com